Chantel McGregor to headline St Ives Blues, Rhythm and Rock Festival 2!
Events / Events
Date: Apr 05, 2015 - 05:22 PM
When this news gets out, it will undoubtedly excite festival connoisseurs, live music lovers and aspiring musicians in and around St Ives!...|
Solid Entertainments is delighted to announce that St Ives Blues, Rhythm and Rock Festival 2 will be taking place at The Guildhall on Sunday 10 May!
Whilst this years festival still retains a Blues foundation, it has been expanded to encompass a greater mix of music.
With the ever popular Chantel McGregor headlining + Aynsley Lister, Larry Miller, Danny Bryant, Laurence Jones and Matt Woosey in the line-up; when the amps are switched on and the guitar riffs, licks and solos kick in, the audience will need to be earthed!
Chantel has emerged from the UK’s vibrant Blues-Rock scene and after 3 years of constant touring and festival appearances that followed the launch of her independent record label and release of her debut album “Like No Other”, she has been very busy in the recording studio. The new recordings are drawing comparisons with contemporary chart Rock artists and there is much excited anticipation for the forthcoming release... so the audience in St Ives are in for a real treat!
This year's full line-up comprises of:
- Chantel McGregor – whether rocking out with her band or performing solo acoustic sets, Chantel never fails to impress!
- Aynsley Lister - one thing is abundantly clear: music is hard-wired to his DNA and flows from his fingertips like sonic bolts of lightning!
- Larry Miller – finding his own Blues/Rock style, and constantly refining it; Larry is a guitarist, singer, songwriter, with a love for his music which is simply infectious!
- Danny Bryant - recently called a “National Blues Treasure“, a title that he has worked tirelessly and passionately to earn... what else is there to be said!
- Laurence Jones – at just 22 years old, the young gunslinger of blues-rock is already making a big name for himself and his natural gift is something very special!
- Matt Woosey - a refreshing musical song writing and playing style that combines acoustic blues, folk and rock conveyed with an accomplished vocal delivery!
With this calibre of artist stepping on stage, festival goers can expect to see top class live performances and hear a range of incredible sounds with sets that incorporate a mix of Blues, Rock, R & B and a sprinkle of Folk!
Widely regarded as the jewel of Cornwall’s crown, St Ives is a beautiful seaside town, set in breath-taking coastal scenery and whatever the time of year or day, it has something special for every visitor... and on Sunday 10 May, this includes an intimate, well established and truly vibrant live music festival!
Don't miss out on going to St Ives Blues, Rhythm and Rock Festival 2 on Sunday 10 May
The festival will take place at The Guildhall, Street-An-Pol, St Ives, Cornwall TR26 2NE
Advance tickets are only £24 and to book, please call 01472 349 222 or go online at http://www.stivesbluesfestival.co.uk/tickets.html
To check out the line up and find out more about the festival, please visit http://www.stivesbluesfestival.co.uk/index.html
Don’t be late, the music starts at 2 p.m. and ends at 10 p.m.
This article comes from falmusic.co.uk
The URL for this story is: